Advanced Tank Testing Services’ personnel have extensive experience, specialty training and state of the art equipment for testing and inspecting underground and aboveground petroleum storage tanks. We provide services throughout New England and Eastern NY.
Advanced Tank Testing has performed thousands of tests throughout New England and Eastern NY. Our tank testing services include:
• Certified Stage I Testing
• Certified Tank and Line Tightness Testing (Estabrooks EZY3, and EZY CHEK System) Including testing of UST interstices
• Certified Line Leak Detector Testing (Estabrook EZY CHEK, Red Jacket, VMI methods)
• Certified Veeder-Root Electronic Line Leak Detector Testing
• Spill Bucket Testing (Triangle vacuum and PEI/RP1200 methods)
• Containment Integrity Sump Testing (PEI/RP1200 hydrostatic method)
• Impact Valve Testing
• Automatic Tank Gauge Certifications
• Helium Testing
• Cathodic Protection Testing (NACE and ICC Certified)
Our personnel are certified Third Party Inspectors in the state of MA and Underground Storage Tank Inspectors in ME and have conducted hundreds of inspections between the two states.
Our Technicians have 30 plus years experience in the Petroleum Industry.
This combination of expertise and nationally recognized certifications allow us to provide services for all types of projects, from a single homeowner tank to a bulk fueling tank farm.
You can trust Advanced Tank Testing Services for professional tank testing and inspection services.